Test

-
THIS IS ONLY A TEST...get the hell outta the way...some real torquing going on here.....rippin and gripping

To the staff: I am sorry for posting in the wrong place. I am just trying to learn how to post things and how to navigate around the web site.

what trany A833 hemi???? what clutch??? Thanks Steve

Car has "Hemi" 4-spd, 340 stroked to 372, Dana w/617s. Runs 6.30s-640s 1/8th ml. Thanks for the comments.

I forgot, the clutch & pressure plate is a McCloud B&B long style 2600# with a Ram 10.95 brass 3 pad disc with the sprung hub. It is the only one I have found that will run for 3-4 or even 5 seasons.

Good clutch, ran the same in my 340 duster with 5.13 gears (40 years ago) Same as you,, others would last about a year. Borg&Beck with long style fingers,,brings back memories...................Thanks!

Good clutch, ran the same in my 340 duster with 5.13 gears (40 years ago) Same as you,, others would last about a year. Borg&Beck with long style fingers,,brings back memories...................Thanks!
I agree, this is a really good clutch set up. I have been running them for many years. When I first bought one it was 2800#s the last time I ordered one it was 2600#s or maybe 2400#s, can't remember which.

-
Back