testing pics

-
Are you using a site like linked images or something like it. I just went through this because i,m new to posting pics. i heven't tried with the new format though.
scannedmopar_1.jpg

Im Clicking On User Cp, Edit Signature----i Dont See Any About Posting A Pic. As For The Site Linked Images--no I Did Just Put The Pic An My Avatar Off My Computer Photos Was Really Impressed W/myself On That, Now Trying To Do This Sig Pic Thing ,now Im Lost.

you need a site like linked images or photobucket to host your pictures. Go to FAQ on this forum and adamr explains how to. Then goto one of the sites mentioned and sign up for a free account. Once you have an account its just a matter of uploading pics from your comp.to the site then copying it from there and paste it here.

Thanks Moparracer I Will Try That. I Know As Much About A Computer As I Know About----well I Dont Know A D@mn Thing About Them

I'm no computer genius either, there are a lot of people around here willing to help if needed. We need to see some pics of your car though, it looks awesome.

-
Back