Texas acres

-
I've had good luck with Wildcat Auto wrecking... little pricey but the parts where good and shipped well.

MtNemoMopar said:
I am about to deal with Texas acres. Does anyone have any endorsements for these guys. They sound reputable.

Hello Bill- I`ve heard they have some excellent parts (free of rust,etc...) but every time I see something on their website I can use ,I call and it`s sold! The Mopar Muscle Mag had a small article on them in the Oct. `06 edition. I say if you`re thinking of getting something from them, you`d better act fast. Good luck!

I've been by there several times, it's right by Ft. hood. They do have a lot of stuff, and always a few cars out front. Never have bought anything from them though.

Wildcat is about 30 minutes south east of Portland in Oregon. I made a trip down to Wildcat last month and picked up a bunch of stuff. It wasn't cheap but then the parts where rust free. I would deal with Wildcat again.

Thanks John
I just ordered my marker light patch panels, from them. I will let everyone know how happy I am with their service.

Got my parts today. Shipping was reasonable, parts were just as I expected. I would definately deal with these guys again.

-
Back