Texas, Dallas Fort Worth area, anyone parting a 70-75 Dart or Duster?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy WM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone in north Texas or southern Oklahoma parting out a 70-75 Dart, Demon, Duster, or other A body?

Central Texas?

San Antonio?

I do have some needs. One big need is for the radiator support. One of the members here has one, but it's up in the northeast and the shipping costs are going to be a bear. I'd prefer to pick one up locally if anyone is parting out an A body.

Anyone in north Texas or southern Oklahoma parting out a 70-75 Dart, Demon, Duster, or other A body?

Central Texas?

San Antonio?

I do have some needs. One big need is for the radiator support. One of the members here has one, but it's up in the northeast and the shipping costs are going to be a bear. I'd prefer to pick one up locally if anyone is parting out an A body.

Radiator yoke from Los Angeles to Wisconsin cost me about $30-35 via fedex ground.

I have a couple of yokes and can get you one for about $100-125 or so delivered.

What else are you looking for, i have two dusters i am parting out....73 /6 car and 74-75 hang ten car, basically a dart...let me know what you might need , if i got something, we'll figure something out...ain't too far from L.A.

Just so we're on the same page, this is my most immediate need. Since I'm working front to rear, I may as well find and replace this piece first. The girl who used to own this car was fairly inebriated when she drove the car upon a high curb and caused this damage.

prpics029.jpg

For clarity, I circled the parts I need. The part that's supposed to be in the white circled area is the biggest concern at this point. The panel circled in red needs to be replaced also and in fact, I've already cut it out off.

I don't see the need to remove the top piece or the panel on the passenger side. Those are straight. (The panels I talking about are the ones that the headlight housings attach to.)

I was thinking this all came apart in one piece, but as I was removing the broken pieces, I could see that this all has to be taken apart one piece at a time.

radsupport.jpg

Good chance to stiffen up the loweer rad support. From what I hear that really helps eliminate some of the inherrant body flex from uni-body Mopars.

Also, I need a pass side qtr panel if you find one in the area :)

I have an excellent 75 Vailiant four door body only without running gear in Al. All sheet metal and trim in very good shape as well as interior all gold in color. I used k frame engine, trans and rear axle for 67 Dart GT. would be very reasonable if you could use. Only drawback would need to be picked up in Al. I have means to load on trailer. Thanks Joe

im in Phx partinga 73 dart have those pieces that are circled already cut off can do for $75 plus shipping

I happen to have a 74 dart swinger that I'm parting out . I live in Lovington New Mexico , which is about 8 hours from you if I remember correctly . It has a good radiator support . Not much else is worth saving .

Thanks for the replies guys. It seems like there're plenty of good parts to choose from!

I'll be getting with some of you shortly. I took a bit of a break from the shop because it's so blamed hot!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies guys. It seems like there're plenty of good parts to choose from!

I'll be getting with some of you shortly. I took a bit of a break from the shop because it's so blamed hot!

Thanks again!

Randy - come on Cowboy Up! - it's been a relatively mild Summer - we've only had like 5 or 6 consecutive 100+ days most of the time has only been in the upper 90's LOL!!!!

BTW - I see you live in my zip code, give me a call some time if you want to swing by my shop and shoot the breeze/down a few cold ones. I am there Tuesday and Thursday nights plus Saturdays - it's over by Heritage Trace & Harmon Rd. 817-713-7576

Randy - I just realized, is the the Muscle Car Ministry car you are building? Did you talk with any of the guys at the Christian Classic Cruisers to see if they had any parts?

Also, do you know about the "Southern Mini-Nats" show on Sept 5th in Garland? Might be able to find some parts there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back