Thank you Joey for getting the site back up!!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I do not know what happened this morning when the site crashed but I am very thankful to Joey for all his hard work in getting us all back up and running!!! I had to get my Mopar fix on FBBO and while it's a great site, it is not FABO. Again thanks for all you do Joey to keep these sites up and running for all of us.

Yes Thank's boss \\:D/ they was chasin me down on facebook from having withdrawels Lol

yes thank you very much I got scared there for a minute, who am i gonne get my info from?? ahhh ok sites back we are good! thanks Joey!

April & Angel

X2 dustermaniac :thumbrig: I just figured he was doing updats and changing cooling fans out :tongue5:
Thank you Joeychgo \\:D/

i thought i may die from lac of the page lol was going nutz

Looks like we lost all our posts from today :-o:-o:-o
A small price to pay to have FABO back up and running
But I picked the top 2 NASCAR winners :sad5:

Thanks Joey and all the staff who helped get it going again.

X2 , Thanks Joey....you da man.

I tried getting on fabo a ton of times and with no luck and it wasnt until recently I got on FBBO and got ahold of Joey and found out the servers were down.

way to go on getting FABO up and running so quick!

I'm a relatively new member but I want to thank all the administrators for what they do especially Joey. This site is an incredible resource populated by some great people.

Carl

I was "WTF" all day long...LOL, Glad we are back up and runnin!! Now I can post I will be at MATS!!
Andrew/kidd

Now everyone that is not a gold member needs to become one to help support this site.
We experience life without FABO for one day.
THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO COMPLETE THE FORCED INDUCTION BACKUP MOPAR SERVER.
Thanks to everyone that got it back up,
TXDart

When i tried to go on to FABO site i thought something happen with my computer,checking most of my settings.Later on,not thinking before,i come to realized that the server was down.Thanks Joey for getting back up.

Thanks for getting the A-body site going again, Joey! The intermess is just not the same without it!

LOL @ Hunky -- don't mince words now, just us just how ya feel. :-D

I don't know about anybody else, but I've never had so many problems accessing FABO since we got the new server. Sometimes it works ... most of the time it doesn't.

-
Back