Thank You Joey

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for the way you run FABO. Seems like you bend over backwards to be considerate of the members here. Thanks for the long hours getting the new software up and running. Hope you booked a cruise to go on, soon!

Just wanted to say thank you for the way you run FABO. Seems like you bend over backwards to be considerate of the members here. Thanks for the long hours getting the new software up and running. Hope you booked a cruise to go on, soon!
-- X2

Thank you for your kind words. And I'm going on a cruise in a few weeks :)

I agree looks like this new "puter" stuff will be an improvement . I know NOTHIN bout it but i'm sure it was not somethin that just happened by itself!

x3

I have to jump in and say thanks for all the long hours and many months of preparation and planning it took to keep all of us together and able to grow with the times we are moving in :) Now if I can just get my brain wrapped around it better so I can be of some help here .

Thank you :thankyou:

I didn't like it at first because I tend to resist change but after taking advice to give it a chance ......now I am already forgetting the old set up and feeling normal again :)

When has a new anything not had some bugs? Programmers can never foresee all the bugs. No big deal, just need to be patient and let the experts sort it all out.

-
Back