Thank you PSC Leanna

-
Mike, Victoria's looking sooooooooo good! You should be very proud of all you've accomplished so far. It's been an honor and distinct privilege to have had a hand in it, and I look forward to more whenever you're ready. Thanks for all the exposure you've given to me and my little shop!!! :love4:

Glad To Here Ur In The Powder Coating Click I Can't Get Any Samples Or A Response Hoooooooooooooo Raaaaaay For U Looks Great Keep It Going

Bob, once again, please rest assured that your color samples are on the way and you should have them within the next couple of days -- I dropped them off at the Post Office myself (I do most everything myself around here LOL).

I have responded to your Private Messages a couple of times and advised that my supplier was undergoing an internal change (basically, they hired the guy who's always prepared them so they could eliminate the middle man, keep costs down -- swatches are FREE by the way -- and get a quicker turnaround time). You aren't the only one who has waited for the supplier to get back up to speed, and I apologize for the extraordinary delay ... I'd also like to thank you, Grassy, j-miller, and the three guys on racingjunk.com for all of your patience during the transition. Please understand this was a one-time delay and isn't the way I normally do business. Some things are just beyond my control.

Thanks again to everybody for all the kind words!!! It makes me proud, and makes this job a lot of fun to have all of you being happy (well, most of you lol) and so vocal about my work.

Oh no, I thought she was a daily driver? Looking more like a show car to me! Damn that is the best looking "Half a V12" I have ever seen, very nice amigo.

Mike, Victoria's looking sooooooooo good! You should be very proud of all you've accomplished so far. It's been an honor and distinct privilege to have had a hand in it, and I look forward to more whenever you're ready. Thanks for all the exposure you've given to me and my little shop!!! :love4:

Bob, once again, please rest assured that your color samples are on the way and you should have them within the next couple of days -- I dropped them off at the Post Office myself (I do most everything myself around here LOL).

I have responded to your Private Messages a couple of times and advised that my supplier was undergoing an internal change (basically, they hired the guy who's always prepared them so they could eliminate the middle man, keep costs down -- swatches are FREE by the way -- and get a quicker turnaround time). You aren't the only one who has waited for the supplier to get back up to speed, and I apologize for the extraordinary delay ... I'd also like to thank you, Grassy, j-miller, and the three guys on racingjunk.com for all of your patience during the transition. Please understand this was a one-time delay and isn't the way I normally do business. Some things are just beyond my control.

Thanks again to everybody for all the kind words!!! It makes me proud, and makes this job a lot of fun to have all of you being happy (well, most of you lol) and so vocal about my work.

It's been all my pleasure Leanna :rock: Thank you for making it soooo easy and affordable :cheers:
And lets not for get fun :toothy7:

Mostly saw them an drag cars,they were called cool cans,keep the the fuel from starting to vaporize I believe.8)
Yep Cool Can's :cheers: 50f. gas is condensed :thumbrig:
And we all know what 100f. gas can't do :drinkers:

Looks great mike! Nothing less than the best from PSC!!!

Aloha!
Thank you, You have seen her work :thumbrig:

Oh no, I thought she was a daily driver? Looking more like a show car to me! Damn that is the best looking "Half a V12" I have ever seen, very nice amigo.
Well thank you Vic :drinkers: some folks may think I am nut's to do these modes under her hood :toothy2: Half of a 12, To good lmao :thumleft:

-
Back