Thanks Don, aka Moparparts

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
With all the stuff going on in the cyber world today, people getting scammed. Not getting parts, getting parts that are not what was described or even wrong. I wanted to take a moment and thank Don for outstanding service here on FABO. I don't know how many of you guys have ever bought from Don, aka Moparparts, but he has been my go to guy for a couple years now. I don't know what kind of place he has up there in Pa., but it seems that most of the time he has had what I needed. He has always had good prices, the parts have been very good and he ships them out usually the same or next day. I just received a tail light housing for my Duster and it took me 15 minutes to get the box open and unwrapped. It was packed better than any company would pack it. wrapped in 3 rows of bubble wrap and foam and protected with an empty roll of tape. cant get any better than this. So thanks Don for all the help you have given me over the past couple of years. Need a part, contact him. Bill

I want to also throw my hat in the ring, as I also had GREAT transactions with him. I purchased a Wood Grain Steering wheel and Formula S wheel covers, he went above and beyond in packing, his description was dead on of the parts, and it was an overall tremendous experience dealing with him. His communication was outstanding. I highly recommend him, especially after I got fleeced by Mike/Justin fiasco earlier.

Thanks for the kind words and for all the great people i have had transactions or interactions with on this site, it has been an overall positive experience with very nice people. Thanks as well to FABO for the site.
Don

Don also has some great looking cars, 70 T/A 70 RR Its been a while since I talked to him but he will treat you right.

-
Back