Thanks for having me aboard.

-

Biker T

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,First off I would like to give a shout out to all war vets young and old,"Thank-you for your military service"... I'm a 54 year young Mopar at heart since 1971.A friend of my mothers worked at a Chrysler Plymouth dealer as a mechanic.He lived on the same street as we did and he brought home a yellow 71 340 Cuda at lunchtime.Being at 11 years old ,that's when I first became Mopar at heart.My first was a 74 duster 318 when I was in high school. I've owned a few in years past,and today I have 70 roadrunner for 30 yrs,69 swinger 340 for 23 yrs,70 duster 340[shell],70 challenger.All need some what restored.Any ways thanks for having me

Thanks fellas,I'm kind of a computer illiterate,so i'm sorta slow at starting out and getting familiar with how everything works.Man, I hope i'm not the only one.At this time I don't have a good " internet friendly" camera.Give me some time and I will get the ball rollin.Hope you all understand and thanks for your replies.

Welcome! I always wanted a 71 Cuda 340, it's also one of the cars that helped me become a MoPar addict as a kid!

-
Back