Thanks for the add - New purchase

-

Hopeto

Reaction score
Here's the data plate on a new purchase. 1965 Barracuda - Where should I look for help in decoding? Thanks in advance.
65cudatag.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Here is the decoding of the fendertag. There are some new codes that I don't know of but I will keep searching for you.

Fendertag Barracuda Formula S.PNG

Hi! Here is the decoding of the fendertag. There are some new codes that I don't know of but I will keep searching for you.

View attachment 1715109203
BTW, I think that's P4X (not Y) under TRM and NN4BB (not NN43B) under PAINT
Thank you so VERY much for your time. The car is mostly all original except for 1 low quality repaint and had been sitting inside untouched for around for around 30 years. Last inspection sticker is 85. So the 4 under the I in PAINT means that it originally had the "racing stripe"? The car does have Power Steering.
Thanks again, Jimmy

BTW, I think that's P4X (not Y) under TRM and NN4BB (not NN43B) under PAINT
Thank you so VERY much for your time. The car is mostly all original except for 1 low quality repaint and had been sitting inside untouched for around for around 30 years. Last inspection sticker is 85. So the 4 under the I in PAINT means that it originally had the "racing stripe"? The car does have Power Steering.
Thanks again, Jimmy
Jimmy, your car is totally loaded! That's a keeper! Good luck with it.

The VIN is V852659691. If you get a chance could you update the decode with those 2 changes listed above that were misread.
Again, I greatly appreciate your time, Jimmy

Last edited:
-
Back