thanks from another newbie!

-

camd64

Remember Landy
Reaction score
after stumbling across this site i can't say enough good things.:cheers: I found every answer to my curent motor swap probs. i had all my 302 head questions answered by bjr racing and my 904 issues solved by fishy68. all these posts have made the headaches go away! now the old 64 dart gt has a rebuilt by me 318 and 904 combo. thanks all

Welcome aboard!

Those two memebers have been around for a bit and are allways helping out.

Glad to hear that you found out some info to help you out! This is an awesome site and we are glad to have to join!! Now get some pictures posted of that 64 Dart GT!!! 8)

You have been busy camd64!! Yep the Tec's that help you have help a bunch of folks.
Hope you enjoy this great site and like 66340SEDAN said.

Pictures please :-D

thanks guys! just picked up a digital camera so as soon as i figure it out ill have some pics up. oh yeah and congrats to memike on the new ride! :cheers:

Wavin' at ya from northwest Tennessee! We're glad to have you here Camd.

BJR is a great guy who definitely knows his stuff ... my fiance Billy just talked to him on the phone for about an hour the day before yesterday, picking his brain about one of Billy's customer's boat motors that's been giving him fits. Bobby went so far as to offer to get some of the damaged engine internals tested for hardness at no charge. He might not know it yet, but BJR's getting something powder coated for free in return for his kindness. :-D

You're in great company here Camd64. The people are fabulous and the atmosphere is all Mopar!!! Post those pics when you get your camera figured out.

-
Back