Thanks Gdrill!!!!

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Youd think I hit the lottery by how happy I am. George,our fine member gdrill sent me a gift that I am so happy with I will probably frame it for my office.Someone did him a good turn so he payed it forward to me. Now ya,ll better watch it because I will be looking for my victim.haha Enough chit chat,here it is. Oh and George a sincere thank you

Attachments

• motor 003.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 325
That is cool and very nice that you thanked them like this- I just bought a '68 340 from a co-worker at a crazy price, when he told me what he was needing for his '69 Road Runner (inherited from Grandpa, 41K mile car) disc brake swap, I "Hooked him up."

Always 'pay it forward' or return a good turn. S-O-P

I am glad you liked this. There is a reason for this, as you said. A fellow member, 2darts, who did not know me from Adam, did a favor for me out of the blue, so I felt I should "Pay it forward", to a member who I thought would enjoy it. I think this is a BIG part of our hobby, that is being able to help each other out even in the smallest ways. Cheers to you Daredevil, you deserve this! :cheers:

Nice gesture gdrill! And a great piece of artwork to boot. Where did you get that done up?

Grant

Wowzza!! That is way Kewl!!!! :cheers:

-
Back