Thanks Jake aka xLurkxDogx! Pay it forward

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying a set of adjustable rockers from Jake. Price was more than fair. Shipping ended up being horrific. Tried to send him more $$ but was adamant he didn't want any $$.
Simply said he was fortunate and for me to pay it forward. This was not the 1st time he has helped me and I'm sure a lot of you as well.
So a huge thank you to Jake and here is a windage tray up for grabs. I would like to return the favor and at the same time help a cash strapped member.
I have to keep one for my build (Still gotta figger that out yet). But you will get one outta the pics. Any idea what the "odd" one is?
@xLURKxDOGx , I thank you sir!

20180405_195829.jpg

Last edited:
I hate shipping to you northern fellas because of the countries rules and costs. Totally uncool the government (Canada - Not that the US is a super shinning gem ether.... but...)

Hats off to ya Jake!

Windage trays look like a big block, OE small block, new small block.

I've dealt with Jake in the past. Very prompt responses & honest to do biz with IMO :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting & paying it forward...Very Cool !!

Thanks for tray info Rob. Paperwork for us to ship to you in the states is minor. Simply my addy, receivers addy and value/description of part(s). 1 minute of penmanship.
There is no reason for the gouging that our 2 Post offices do. Prices have gotten WAAAY outta control lol.

I agree C, Jake gave me a set of pushrods a few months back, and now they will be right at home with the rockers (I hope)
I hate shipping to you northern fellas because of the countries rules and costs. Totally uncool the government (Canada - Not that the US is a super shinning gem ether.... but...)

Hats off to ya Jake!

Windage trays look like a big block, OE small block, new small block.

I've dealt with Jake in the past. Very prompt responses & honest to do biz with IMO :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting & paying it forward...Very Cool !!

-
Back