Thanks NHRA. You put the chevys right up top

-
I don't get this.. why is it the NHRA's fault the chevies are better made and faster? was there a weight penalty on the mopars or something?
Yep. Mopar won a race, by a few thousandths of a second, and nhra IMMEDIATELY changed the Mopar pulley ratio, to reduce the mopars boost, took away weight, so the mopar racers cant ballast their car properly anymore, to make DAMN sure the chevies are faster!
More chevy racers, more chevy fans buying seats, more chevy parts suppers buying advertising, OF COURSE nhra will make sure chevies win!
Don't believe it?!? Study pro stock entries.

Last edited:
Yep. Mopar won a race, by a few thousandths of a second, and nhra IMMEDIATELY changed the Mopar pulley ratio, to reduce the mopars boost, took away weight, so the mopar racers cant ballast their car properly anymore, to make DAMN sure the chevies are faster!
More chevy racers, more chevy fans buying seats, more chevy parts suppers buying advertising, OF COURSE nhra will make sure chevies win!
Don't believe it?!? Study pro stock entries.
I believe it, i just didn't know about it.. i haven't watched anything NHRA since back when alderman was magically blowing hoods of cars but wasn't using nitrous at all :)

So i had no idea this **** was still going on..

I believe it, i just didn't know about it.. i haven't watched anything NHRA since back when alderman was magically blowing hoods of cars but wasn't using nitrous at all :)

So i had no idea this **** was still going on..

Why are you honestly on this website. Or commenting on these posts. You have nothing to add.

Cheap and heavy ....poor fellas are still cheating...and whining ....dodge boys always find a way to climb that ladder back to the top....

What a different Mopar FS team is saying.

43067.jpeg

43068.jpeg

That one change, well two, that the nhra made tossed out the window all the testing the Mopar teams had done up to that point, making it virtually worthless. Now, late in the year they are starting over, they (the nhra) could've at least wait until the current season is over before mandating the changes. That is the kick in the nuts to the Mopar teams.

Nothing with coming out of anything.... he posted the times in the original post.. the chevys are fastest on the list.. that's what i was talking about.
"chevys are better made and faster",......now go back in the closet where You can tie Your little bow-tie proper......

I wouldn't be a fuckin ford or Chevy guy if it came with $1,000,000 cash. Screw that MASS produced garbage.
If people want to wanna be sheep nerds and be like everyone else...go get yourself some polished heartbeat valve covers and hang out in the pasture with the other sheep.
Bah, bah, bah, and watch out for the farmer with rubber boots lol

The top 2 are out of the same shop.
let us not forget wally parks putting 600 lbs. on the hemis cause bill jenkins cried so much about not being able to beat them...
wally even apoligized to Sox yrs. later ...matter of record !!

-
Back