Thanks to 4spdragtop

-

drewmac

Reaction score
I just wanted to do a shout out to 4spdragtop for helping me get some parts for a power steering conversion I am doing. Steve really went above and beyond in helping me out and giving me a great deal on the parts too! A very trustworthy and honest person who I hope to be able to repay sometime. Kudos to 4spdragtop!:prayer:

Steve is a great person!
He has help me beyond parts.
Darryl

Hes a man who goes beyond words to help. He gives encouragment, advice, and hope! He has helped me a couple times and i cant thank him enough!

I just wanted to do a shout out to 4spdragtop for helping me get some parts for a power steering conversion I am doing. Steve really went above and beyond in helping me out and giving me a great deal on the parts too! A very trustworthy and honest person who I hope to be able to repay sometime. Kudos to 4spdragtop!:prayer:

Now here is a fantastic example of what this site is about. Congrats Steve!

Hey, Drew, I enjoy helping out when I can. At the risk of sounding selfish, it makes me feel good. LOL Aint anything better than being able to get to a salvage yard and help out another Mopar brother! Wel, actually if they had some cudas there, now that would be better LOL!! Pettybludart caught the "real me" in that pic, thanks Scott!! At least it wasnt the one with "flubber"..... Thanks all for the kind comments, but the fact is that the "kudos" go to FABO as this place has brought together an absolutely great group of Mopar Addicts!

Drew I appreciate your patience....I eventually get stuff done, it just takes me a while sometime....

Hey Steve your pm box is full. I have to agree with everyone here about Steve he is a great guy.

:tongue5: :sleepy1::toothy3: :sleepy3: :happy2: :happy4: :angry7: :happy6: Hey Steve did Booberrys get there yet???

So I guess that today has turned into pick on Steve day? Look at it this way Steve- if they can't get a hold of you they can't bug you!! LOL:eek:ops:

Thank you for being here Steve :cheers: It's folks like you that make it worth getting up in the morning :hello1:

-
Back