Thanks to everyone for help and advise!!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank-you to many members for help and advise!Without the help I,ve recieved from this site,I would,nt have completed many hurtles with my 66 dart build,so..THANK YOU FABO members!!You guys are a huge help to anybody trying to save a buck with working,maintaining on their own vehicles!Thanks again!

It is good to hear responses like this. I, too, have found members here more helpful than they will ever know...in more ways than one.

The same here FISHBREATH, :-D We sure have gathered a very fine bunch of folks here. And while I am her I would like to thank you to pettybludart :cheers:
You help make this site what it is today my Canadian friend :-D:-D

Yup.

One of the reasons I became a gold member. This site has saved me probably 20 times what I gave.

I owe a ton of thanks for all the help I have received on my car and all the help I got after having my stroke! I know any help I gave doesn't add up to near the amount that I received or still need as I still hope to restore the car some day! Thanks every one!:notworth:

Just wanted to say thank-you to many members for help and advise!Without the help I,ve recieved from this site,I would,nt have completed many hurtles with my 66 dart build,so..THANK YOU FABO members!!You guys are a huge help to anybody trying to save a buck with working,maintaining on their own vehicles!Thanks again!

x2
Very good said Petty.
This is the very best site there is. Many of you guys have helped me with great advices during my time at FABO.
Can´t be grateful enough.
You guys rock.

-
Back