Thanks!!!!!

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks to a suggestion by a ForAbodies member. Mrtires24 made a suggestion for this B/B - A body section at this forum and I also thought it to be a good idea.

SO! Thanks to Mrtires24 for a great idea, thanks to all the Mods for chiming in on the idea and to Joey whom made it a fun thread to discuss this and all topic on. It was a knee slapper with some great flag waving!

All the above made it happen. KUDOS to all on our new section, young and bound to grow strong! I see we allready have a few fellas posting up and away quickly! Great shots guys! WOW!

Now you know your going to have to help this forum grow some, so be preped for a slew of Q & A from everyone. And I hope from me one day soon .... :snakeman:

Thanks to a suggestion by a ForAbodies member. Mrtires24 made a suggestion for this B/B - A body section at this forum and I also thought it to be a good idea.

SO! Thanks to Mrtires24 for a great idea, thanks to all the Mods for chiming in on the idea and to Joey whom made it a fun thread to discuss this and all topic on. It was a knee slapper with some great flag waving!

All the above made it happen. KUDOS to all on our new section, young and bound to grow strong! I see we allready have a few fellas posting up and away quickly! Great shots guys! WOW!

Now you know your going to have to help this forum grow some, so be preped for a slew of Q & A from everyone. And I hope from me one day soon .... :snakeman:

Thanks,

I wouldn't have thought that I was the only one to sugest this section.

It will be a great place for people to find some Info reguarding big blocks in A bodies, and also ask a few questions too.

A big Thanks goes right back to you guys too.

Phil

LOL Only for you Tim, only for you.

As I remember it, your s/b was no slouch ethier. I loved it when you popped the hood and it was so freaking basic....gotta love it.

On lookers just peaked and walked away without a clue. ....gotta love it.

LOL Only for you Tim, only for you.

As I remember it, your s/b was no slouch ethier. I loved it when you popped the hood and it was so freaking basic....gotta love it.

On lookers just peaked and walked away without a clue. ....gotta love it.

Ya, That 318 ;) was bad *** LOL
now this 383 ;) is no slouch either , LOL

you should come down on Tuesdays, the Tri county flee market(hempstead turnpike) is jumping again like in the early 90's !
We had 25 cars cruising up and down the turnpike like the old days,just this time not one car was slower then a 10.50 !! cool site it was !
I even had to smoke a B.B chevelle with slicks on the street (which I dont do anymore) he "thought" he was the fastest there that night ! :toothy10:

Tim

If all goes well i will be going to some tri county meets...is it getting crowded, the last time i went it was still building up with a small # of cars....i loved the old K mart tues meets!

If all goes well i will be going to some tri county meets...is it getting crowded, the last time i went it was still building up with a small # of cars....i loved the old K mart tues meets!

Now Thats A gorgous Car !!!
It's not a huge,like Bellmore, thing .But If you did this hang out in the old days,it's sure fun to come down and take a little blast on the street .......I guess around 50-75 last tuesday,A lot of guys went to dogwood over in franklyn square this week and said it was BETTER the Bellmore,so I am going to head there early and finish at Tri county...
Even better for seeing action is after Tri they head up to a local train station on S.hwy and run all night , just follow the crowd..

Tim

Just read that car was sold !! your right you are a ................. !! LOL

Just read that car was sold !! your right you are a ................. !! LOL

HA HA yes I am, but hopefully by tomorrow i will be back in the game. I cruised by Tri county last week with my lil guy on the way back from an errand and saw some cars. Where is this cruise on dogwood? Ive never heard about it before, im down with that and tri county if other Mopar guys are there i like the weekday meets! Bellmore is nice but if you dont get there by 6 or 7 forget about getting a spot!

By the looks of things:tongue9: I am glad you and the car made it home.

Thanks Mike. I just got the parts today, but was knee deep into the Duster instead. Tomorrow I'll be on the Dodge.

-
Back