Thankyou 4spdragtop ! Great member alert!!

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
I just want to share with the FABO world how nice "4spdragtop" is. I know a lot of you members know him well. He gifted me a really nice Pittsburg Steelers childerens down vest, when he found out my family and I are all huge Steelers fans! What a great gesture this is, and he's another great member that belives in keeping the gift of giving alive. It's great having a website to go to where there are so many nice people. Thanks so much Steve, and if ever I can do somthing for you I will. God bless.

John, its my pleasure. Makes me feel good to be able to help out in a small way. Slap the vest on one of the young 'uns and send them out, they cant do any worse than Rothlisberger of Leftwich....LOL

John, its my pleasure. Makes me feel good to be able to help out in a small way. Slap the vest on one of the young 'uns and send them out, they cant do any worse than Rothlisberger of Leftwich....LOL
yeah.......sense were running out of quarterbacks, I might have to..LOL!

I'm still waiting for Steve to gift me the red heads baby feeders from the hot mopar babes thread......... :drinkers:

Another vote here for Steve!! He saw that I had a cluster for sale without a wiper knob, and not only did he send one along to help my sale, but he wouldn't take any money for it, or even the shipping!! You don't find people like this often in daily life, but here at FABO, the world is a much better place, and it's thanks to guys like Steve!! Thanks for the knob Steve, and more importantly, for setting the bar right where it belongs...thinking of others and leading be example!! Have a great weekend, Geof

Another wayta go for Steve from me this morning :cheers:
He is a top shelf man and member here along with fanofpetty :glasses7:
We have been blest to have so many good folks here :sunny:

Thanks guys, to be honest its a "pay it forward" there are too many members on here to mention that have helped me outta the kindness of their heart! Bless y'all!

-
Back