The “he-shed”

-

A body

SLO-KID
Reaction score
While the back part of the RV garage has been my “work area”, my favorite part of our set up is the 20x16 shed next to the garage. It allows the garage to stay sanitary and is insulated with tons of outlets. I run a portable A/C in the summer and my heater buddy I use in the race trailer works well in here too. I‘d a probably never thought of utilizing a shed for this but I’m sure I’ll next place will have a similar set up even if it’s an attached room off the garage.

FE7A200F-CA1C-4BCC-9777-1C2E038AB809.jpeg

856C72B0-57A8-4126-9AC2-D71D2AF589A4.jpeg

Very NICE!

I need to build a shed just to move my tool storage out of my RV garage. Every day I search my shelves for something to toss out.

You have entirely too much wall space still showing. You need to get more serious about collecting "stuff".

Very NICE!

I need to build a shed just to move my tool storage out of my RV garage. Every day I search my shelves for something to toss out.

we actually had room for something like this at our last house. The thought never even crossed my mind! If I had built it I’d a gone higher on the roof and put a 1/2 loft in it.

You have entirely too much wall space still showing. You need to get more serious about collecting "stuff".

we sold 30+ years of “stuff” before my folks moved to AZ. Most of that $$$ went towards our W8 build. I have a spare engine and some trans parts and that’s about it. Really thinned down.

-
Back