The '65 'cuda got a trophy!

-

Justcruisin'

Reaction score
My new '65 'cuda made it's debut at a local car show yesterday. The show had 200 cars and there were 9 in the Mopar class. We got 3rd place with the cuda. I was surprised, and quite pleased , that an early A placed! I did not expect to place. With the exception of the Mopar shows, I hardly ever see early A's at open shows. LOL, people kept walking by & saying "Look, that's a really OLD one!" The trophys were really nice - large crystal plates with the plaque in the center. 3rd place was 9 1/2" across and the 1st place trophys were HUGE!

cudao4web.jpg

Congrats, on the First Trophy, of many to come!!!

Very nice car. :) :thumblef:

Congrats, Where was the show? I guess I wasn't paying much attention this past weekend......

It was the Karz for Kids show at Children's Hospital. There were about 200 cars there. I think the threat of bad weather scared a few folks off. It rained on us Friday night when we were getting ready but Saturday turned out the be perfect! Do you and your family do a lot of the Fresno shows? Our next one is Bass Lake.

We do some of the shows. I've got some other irons in the fire and we are currently trying to get a 67 fastback together to sell. We usually make both Flings in Van Nuys, the Mopar Alley show, and the Madera show. Other shows are a real hit or miss. We need to finish my son's convertible and get my GTS convertible back together some day, but there are other priorities at the moment. We used to do a lot of the cruise-ins, but have not made one this year.

Why the tinted window in the back and on the sides...... takes away from those early cudas if you ask me..

Why the tinted window in the back and on the sides...... takes away from those early cudas if you ask me

The car was like that when I bought it and I'm actually getting used to it. Since it's blazing hot here in the summer the blacked out big rear window will come in handy. When I had an '82 Camaro I had to go with louvers because anything in the back (including passengers) would fry.

-
Back