The baddest leaf spring car on the planet

-
Here's the breakdown...
Leaf Spring Racing Unlimited
17458391_1836949636522705_5094288853232230371_n.jpg

Thats crazy,cool. But lets get that thing on 1/4 mile............
--------AGREED! Anybody notice how the guy stayed in his tracks backi8ng up? great driver . pretty chevy got its *** kicked !

To see the results in a 1/4 mile drag race?

I'm sure there are some 1/4 mile radial races, but none around here. All of these cars (around here) are set up are set up for the 1/8. Some of the fast radial cars, not only pro mods are already in the 3's and over 200 mph. I don't honestly know that I would want to run a 4 second car out the back door.

I'm sure there are some 1/4 mile radial races, but none around here. All of these cars (around here) are set up are set up for the 1/8. Some of the fast radial cars, not only pro mods are already in the 3's and over 200 mph. I don't honestly know that I would want to run a 4 second car out the back door.

Just trying to relate numbers to 1/4 mile
Obviously rear gears etc change. Theoretically, anyway
For others and myself that
Never raced 650 feet before.

I unde
Just trying to relate numbers to 1/4 mile
Obviously rear gears etc change. Theoretically, anyway
For others and myself that
Never raced 650 feet before.

I understand what you are saying. I see all these 1/4 mile ET's and I can't relate to them. I have to go to the Wallace Racing calculators to convert the 1/4 times to 1/8. I have been racing over 35 years and on 8 different tracks and have never made a 1/4 mile pass. (Except on the street)

I unde

I understand what you are saying. I see all these 1/4 mile ET's and I can't relate to them. I have to go to the Wallace Racing calculators to convert the 1/4 times to 1/8. I have been racing over 35 years and on 8 different tracks and have never made a 1/4 mile pass. (Except on the street)
Same here but opposite. Theres street turbo corvettes that run 7,s 1/4 mile that can drive on the street. And im not a GM fan 100%

Last edited:
Thats crazy,cool. But lets get that thing on 1/4 mile............
are you driving. I bet that Dart is a beast to handle in the 1/8. A pure death ride in the 1/4.
aerodynamics are not in a Darts favor.

are you driving. I bet that Dart is a beast to handle in the 1/8. A pure death ride in the 1/4.
aerodynamics are not in a Darts favor.
Totally agree, at that speed regardless , is a danger. Thats why NHRA is 1000 feet. Pretty soon it'll be 1/8 mile.
And it will be a 1/2 day event

Yes it's a Mopar, 540" with Predator heads and of course the huge turbo. Apparently the Predators like boost much better than nitrous.

-
Back