The Barnum & Bailey circus music REALLY makes this one..........

-
We need to start locking the incurably stupid in the attics and basements again like they used to, what did cycle dude think was gonna happen.

A good example of why, when I was on my bike, I would get the heck away from cars. Trying to mess with them while on a bike is unwise.

1665973364699.png

Funniest part is, the guy in the car probably didn't even realize he ran over the moron

I have always looked at riding a bike like playing a game of whack-a-mole and you're the mole where the cars sole reason on the road is to take you out.

You are going to get cut off, there are going to be some close calls, deal with it and move on.

If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Alan

I’ve said this many times about driving a truck. I weigh 80,000 lbs you weigh maybe 4,000 lbs doesn’t matter if I’m right or wrong I’m going to win every time.

I used to work with an avid bicyclist. I was explaining a near accident with a cyclist and an 18 wheeler that I saw one day. The coworker exclaimed, "The cyclist has the Right of Way". I said, "great, they can write it on his tombstone."

Last edited:
I used to work an avid bicyclist. I was explaining a near accident with a cyclist and an 18 wheeler that I saw one day. The coworker exclaimed, "The cyclist has the Right of Way". I said, "great, they can write it on his tombstone."
like cyclists ever take traffic laws into consideration anyway

People in general have to consider the laws of physics in any driving situation. Like hwy 11 into north bay Ont. 4 or 5% grade 1/2 mile hill stop lights at bottom just because your light is green doesn’t mean it’s clear.

People in general have to consider the laws of physics in any driving situation. Like hwy 11 into north bay Ont. 4 or 5% grade 1/2 mile hill stop lights at bottom just because your light is green doesn’t mean it’s clear.
Ah yes...Thibeault Hill. Complete with a runaway lane.

-
Back