the best rim

-

dusterfanatic

The 340 Hammer
Reaction score
i am in a arrgument with my friend we can't decide on the best rims ever created for the duster help us decide :bootysha:

does not matter if its after market or not and for the pic its a 1970 duster sorry its not letting post a picture :-D

I think its hard to beat body colored steelies with dog dish caps but thats just me. I've never really been a fan of rallies on most cars.

As far as looks.....

It's really hard for TorqueThrust II's to not improve the looks on a car, whether it be 15" 2's or it be 19".... they always look great :toothy10:

well i got to spoil my opinion since no one has said either i would want ansen sprint rims in the front with AMERICAN RACING AR-61 in the back YEE-HAW!!!

my gay friend thinks craigers would look good i told him on any mustang they are to die for but on a 1970 duster are you ok in the head

I personally don't think craigers look "bad" I just wouldnt have them as first pic....I like tourqe thrusts on them, key stones look good. drag wheels like weld 5 stars or a good set of center lines look good. I personally have on my set up a set of 14inch skinny rallys in front with deep dish 15 inch rallys in the rear...I think they look good. I think that the dog dish wheels look more liek a cop wheel then the rallys do. but to each his own,if we all like the same thing. there would be nothing different.

-
Back