the car that never was : 1967 to 1971 Valiant 340 look ?

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
just for fun : i did a crappy photoshop...but i found it ver nice and very unique , mix of 1971ishh duster 340 look

2test.jpg

Slap on some chrome wheels and a 69 Valiant grille and you got something decent

Nice rendition. I am probably in the minority but I'm not a fan of the sharkstooth grill though, it's just too many people have done it. I do LOVE the 69 Valiant grill. :thumbsup:
Grill3.jpg

Nice rendition. I am probably in the minority but I'm not a fan of the sharkstooth grill though, it's just too many people have done it. I do LOVE the 69 Valiant grill. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1715888407
100 times better then the sharktoot grille

Especially on a 70-72 duster where the horizontal slats of that grille match the tail lights

"never was' ?

The 1970 Valiant with a 340 was called the 1970 Valiant Duster 340. ;-)

I used to think about what if Ply. did a 68'/69' plain jane 340 Valiant to match the Dart, but that would have eaten the 383 RR's lunch...lol

I do find it interesting that the 340 was offered in both 21 and 29 body Dodge cars, but only 29 body Plymouth's.

That is identical to the car my brother bought new in Virginia.

We have a member here that made one and posted it recently. It's totally badass, too. Looks factory.

I've always wanted to build a factory correct looking 400 72 Challenger and/or 383/400 Duster.

"never was' ?

The 1970 Valiant with a 340 was called the 1970 Valiant Duster 340. ;-)[/QUOTE ******************************************************talking about dusters is there a way i can contact you in private ? I have a bunch of questions ! Thx a lot

I had a guy bragging to me at a cruise-in a couple weeks ago that he had a '70 Valiant 340/4speed he was working on. Numbers matching!
I said "Oh, a Duster?"
He replied with "No, its a valiant, it looks like yours, only a plymouth"
I have a '70 340 Swinger.
Another random guy showing up at a show (without a car) bragging about **** he doesn't even know about.

-
Back