The Class of 2024

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
My son Alexander, age 5, had VPK graduation yesterday and is now ready to start Kindergarten8-). He's the class of 2024. MMG

Attachments

• class 2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Class.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 112
:thumrigh::headbang: Good luck in your coming years little buddy...

And being a great Mopar Dad....your looking for the father / son project already?

Glad to see the future looks brite!

Funny,my 4 yr old daughter in JK,just got voted..Best manners!Makes a poppa proud!!:D

Great lookin guy. Must be on his mom's side.

Congrat's to Alex!!!!! It will be a long road for him but I am sure he will be at the top of his 2024 grad class. Smart little guy.

Jack

Awesome! My daughter is Class of 2013....which used to seem so far away:shock:

:thumrigh::headbang: Good luck in your coming years little buddy...
Thanks brother SleeperScamp.

I see great potential right there.

Have a great future Alexander.[/QUOTE
Thanks brother Tony

And being a great Mopar Dad....your looking for the father / son project already?
He's a great son and he loves old cars. He helps me all the time with my cars.

Glad to see the future looks brite!
Thanks Brother.

Funny,my 4 yr old daughter in JK,just got voted..Best manners!Makes a poppa proud!!:D
They do grow up quick don't they?

Great lookin guy. Must be on his mom's side.
:D Yep, he takes after his mom

Congrat's to Alex!!!!! It will be a long road for him but I am sure he will be at the top of his 2024 grad class. Smart little guy.

Jack

Thanks Jack, Hope all is well up there with you both.

Awesome! My daughter is Class of 2013....which used to seem so far away:shock:
Thanks dustergal, time sure does fly.

IM in the class of 2011. todays my last day im in school now and its out of control. come in early. Rip a burnout guess whos there to greet me at my parking spot :) Principle. Shot the **** gave him a run down bout the car. Got out of a suspension. Just cause he liked my car haha. The marching bands running around the hallway playing music shaking the school. Seniors rode lawnmowers to school (except me, personnaly thats a stupid idea) water balloon fight in a couple hours in the middle of the hall. Time to bring down the school! SENIORS! Congrats little buddy! Enjoy every moment of your grade school career. Cause if you blink time will fly!

-
Back