The "CLIQUE"

-
No CLIQUE here on this end that I can see Jack, I have never been in one and if I was I did not know it, yes I have a bunch of post's and enjoy my time here and agree this is a site to learn from and enjoy making friends, making memories, and helping folks when I can ...
I am making life simple as I can and enjoy everyone here, I seen what you are talking about Jack, I did not care for that word/thought ether ... I have met about the same amount of members here as Coyote Jack and they are all super great folks, and there is many many folks here I call my friends that I have yet to meet but sure do enjoy there fellow ship here.... No CLIQUE as they put it here, it's a myth in my opinion.

I don't know about any cliques, just one big clique I call FABO!! As for the Chevy guys??? Snobbiest bunch of car people out there, next to the Vette and Viper guys that is! They never wave when you pass them and commonly look down on Mopars, only secretly wishing their car was as cool as ours!! Ford guys are alright, except for maybe my father-in-law, who is a jerk anyway!! Geof

I don't know about any cliques, just one big clique I call FABO!! As for the Chevy guys??? Snobbiest bunch of car people out there, next to the Vette and Viper guys that is! They never wave when you pass them and commonly look down on Mopars, only secretly wishing their car was as cool as ours!! Ford guys are alright, except for maybe my father-in-law, who is a jerk anyway!! Geof
Can I totaly agree with this Geof ?? even the last line pertains to me :D

Exactly.
But if I had gone there, my post would have been even longer.
It's the psychology of the brand.

<----Avatar changed, you remember me old one? It was a 66 Hemi from Allpar.com. NOW I'm in a Clique..........The Hemi Clique! :p

O.K. The thread has gone on long enough for me to make this comment.

I received a few PM's about it. They all said basically the same thing but in different ways. I answered them all with about the same answer. This thread is an example of what some call the "CLIQUE" although I do disagree with them. You have a bunch of people that are a little more social than others making comments or smartass remarks and nobody says a word to them about bandwidth or content.

Myself, I have no problem with it, but normally I don't post in those threads. Sometimes I can't help myself and make a smartass remark as well. But one thing I try to make sure of is to include a LOL, or a hehehe or a j/k at the end to let the target of the comment know it is in jest. Remember this is the internet and we only see words, not hear how they are said. That can make a big difference on how you are perceived.

Carry on!

I just wish Asa was here to read this thread. I can imagine his comments. LOL

Jack

Asa doesn't clique, he clunks.....
------------------------------KLIK------------------------------------------
that`s dumb okie for clique. to me there are a couple of guys that are a little smart mouthed. but they seem to be pretty knowledgeable about what they are talking about, I` myself try only to post about things I know about,( which ain`t much) but maybe it`ll help someone. I have been helped a few times from people on here, and this site is an everyday entertainment for me also, even tho I don`ty know any of u.-----keep it up ---bob

Full 'o Crap.....yer cupeth runeth over! :cheers:

Now that I’ve revisited the thread: The power of words.
Perhaps “Lone Wolf” did not completely summarize the thought.
Some people may just prefer to be thought of as “independent”
I’m not saying that all MOPAR people are complete misanthropist.
I’m just saying that those that migrate to Chevy (or Ford to a lesser extent) tend to be more concerned with what other people might think, or they are more group oriented.
That is for lack of a better, concise way to put it.

Years ago I had an interesting conversation on the phone with someone.
Can’t remember the context.
He had some nice cars. Seems like they were Hemis.
I asked why he wasn’t in the MOPAR club.
His response “The eagle flies alone”.
My thought : “Yea, but weasels don’t get sucked into aircraft engines”.
Carry on.

Now that I’ve revisited the thread: The power of words.
His response “The eagle flies alone”.
My thought : “Yea, but weasels don’t get sucked into aircraft engines”.
Carry on..

I'll have to remember that one with my "hobbies" (I got a couple of them) and I blame all of you.... *points at the whole lot of US here* to my newest hobby......MOPAR. 'NUFF said!

LOL to hell with Cliques, no bird can fly so high that it doesn't come down for a drink......

We all in one I guess, Well except me, afterall I do have a Buick in the "fleet":eek:ops:

-
Back