The count down has begun!

-

67gtx

Reaction score
Less than 30 days for the 70 Dart to go to its new owner.

Check the clock http://www.inlandmoparscarclub.com/

The wining ticket will be drawn at Fall Fling around 3:00 PM

carsparts01.jpg

OK guys, here's the standard deal I tell everyone I sell a raffle ticket to: "We'll deliver the car if you win it, provided you send us the gas money." Oh yeah, you'll probably need some new rear tires when we drop it off. LOL!
PM me if any of you need raffle tix!!!

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

I'll be there selling my valiant and some parts. I hope to have the winning ticket!! Not that I need another car!!:-D

Will there be tickets for sale at the show ? How far are you from The Mansion? I'm driving down to the party and would like to attend a couple of shows while I'm there plus with the little Blow-by Issue I've developed I might need something to tow my barracuda back with ,It has a Trailer Hitch doesn't it ?

Will there be tickets for sale at the show ? How far are you from The Mansion? I'm driving down to the party and would like to attend a couple of shows while I'm there plus with the little Blow-by Issue I've developed I might need something to tow my barracuda back with ,It has a Trailer Hitch doesn't it ?

Yes, we will have tickets available for sale at the show.
No, it doesn't have a trailer hitch!

Yes, we will have tickets available for sale at the show.
No, it doesn't have a trailer hitch!

After thinking about it I won't be able to plate it so I'll have to tow it with the Barracuda ,I guess Uhaul will rent me a bumper hitch/tow bar setup I'll just have to do a small block swap if the cuda dies ,should be enough motor there to tow a car with eh?

-
Back