the D

-

WTruo

Reaction score
20200103_203401.jpg

1986 Dodge D150
360, auto, aside from the deleted a/c compressor & smog pump it also has a nice dent on the passenger side door when the right front tire blew out and ripped off the black trim as well.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get the chance to install the headers and the exhaust kit. I'll be running dual Dynomax Ultra flow w/ X pipe.

Stay tuned guys, I have a lot planned for this pickup.

There aren't enough tunnel rammed big block Dodge trucks in the world. Just sayin...:)

Sure will, if I can figure out how to post video.

I never have done it myself. Haven't had a reason to but plenty of people here to help. Thanks in advance for making the effort.

Sure will, if I can figure out how to post video.

I never have done it myself. Haven't had a reason to but plenty of people here to help. Thanks in advance for making the effort.

If we can't figure it out I'll call you up and leave my phone by the tip and rev it till your hearts content.

View attachment 1715448490
1986 Dodge D150
360, auto, aside from the deleted a/c compressor & smog pump it also has a nice dent on the passenger side door when the right front tire blew out and ripped off the black trim as well.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get the chance to install the headers and the exhaust kit. I'll be running dual Dynomax Ultra flow w/ X pipe.

Stay tuned guys, I have a lot planned for this pickup.
Nice Truck!! Reminds me of my '89 D150 Short Bed 2wd. 360 TBI, auto, 3.21's, manifolds and single exhaust went 15.3's. I was impressed.

20200106_152134.jpg
20200106_152142.jpg

And here's that dent. this pickup usto to be mint. It still has the sticker from the original dealer on the tailgate plus owners manual & windshield build printout. I'll post those later.

Have fun!
My ‘80 wont get out of its own way.

-
Back