The Dart and I in Mopar Action!

-

Dodge72

Odd one out
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I've posted, long story short I moved back to Washington state from New York for school and had to leave my Dart behind. :( Currently getting money to ship her back out.

But while I was there I enjoyed my Dart and took her to the weekly local shows where there was a massive amount of muscle, hot rods, imports, and a couple exotics. From there I met lots of great people showing off their Mopars and one guy in particular had an imported Valiant Charger R/T with the 265 Hemi Six. Got to talking with him about his car, then about mine and what I've done to it. I saw him every week at the show and we would discuss technical and trivial Mopar stuff. Loved his vast knowledge about Mopars and turns out I was talking to Richard Ehrenburg, one of the editors of Mopar Action. Guess he was impressed with a younger gal like me being so into my A-Body he shared my story in the "Mopar or Nocar" of the December issue. :) Super cool stuff to see yourself in a magazine haha. Now to get my baby back over to the West Coast so I can finish rebuilding the slant!

14705820_1607943282601438_7360553861095142995_n.jpg

You are impressive.
Did Eberg say where he got that car of his?
Did it come from Georgia?

He said he imported his Valiant Charger directly from Austrailia and it came through Massachusetts for customs of I remember correctly. He's got some beautiful cars, that one being no exception.

Well that's just cool right there.

Congrats to you young lady from here too!

Great story! But how does one get this Mopar Action issue? Last I heard was this statement from for B bodies only on May 11, 2016 "Mopar Collectors Guide announced that the August 2016 issue of Mopar Action will be its last. Harris publications pulled the cord on the long running bi-monthly magazine."

Googled Mopar Action and saw no recent references!

Bought a Dec.2016 Mopar Action about a month ago, not from Harris. Passed it on,so don't remember who published it.

Thank you everybody!! I didn't know when it would be published so going to buy it anyways and then seeing yourself was a fun surprise lol.

Congrats to you young lady from here too!

Great story! But how does one get this Mopar Action issue? Last I heard was this statement from for B bodies only on May 11, 2016 "Mopar Collectors Guide announced that the August 2016 issue of Mopar Action will be its last. Harris publications pulled the cord on the long running bi-monthly magazine."

Googled Mopar Action and saw no recent references!

I found this in my local grocery store, and found it also in lots of other places like Wally World. This month just got the January issue so it doesn't look like they're slowing down.

Congratulations! You have achieved what all of us on here one day would love to achieve with our Mopar.
Nice job! Now get it home lol

-
Back