The Darts new look!

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Today I got the E-70/14 redline tires mounted on the newly painted rims and snapped on the dog dishes. Here`s a look at `em.................. This car I`m trying hard to restore to it`s factory condition.

IM000442 (Small).JPG

Pretty cool John!
were they expensive or just regular?

Yeah ,you`ve got to pay to play....$142.00 each, but they sure are effective eh?.....and as 68FormulaS340 was saying you get that road noise/ride associated with them.8)

It`s all in the interest of keeping her in 1968!!! :love7:

I went with the Diamondback radial redlines though because I cruise alot. I heard lousy reports of the Cokers and other bias ply tires for use on other than trailer queens, so I stayed away from them.

Good luck with them though

DartGTSFinishWork041407026.jpg

I went with the Diamondback radial redlines though because I cruise alot. I heard lousy reports of the Cokers and other bias ply tires for use on other than trailer queens, so I stayed away from them.

Good luck with them though

Ditto that. Several cars from our club went to Fall Fling in Van Nuys last weekend. One of the members was complaining about the Cokers on his '67 GTX 'tracking the rain grooves' in the freeway concrete pavement. Didn't have rain grooves back in '67. He was wishing for some redline radials.

I love the factory look of the bias ply Redlines, but I decided to go with the best of both worlds for our Barracuda. The B.F. Goodrich Silvertown Redline radials (205-70R-14) look Great & will provide a much better/safer ride for my son when he turns 16. I paid $144.00 each from Universal Vintage Tire. Can't wait to see them on the car...Maybe next summer if all goes well.

DSCF2803.jpg

-
Back