The Demon

-
Welcome,
Looks like you have a really clean Demon.
You can always piece together another C-10 at a later date, they made alot of them.

Very nice car!

Have you seen a 1970 Challenger SE Go Mango in Warrenton?
Yes!!!! Before covid shut us down I used to help put on the Father’s Day car show downtown. That car showed up a couple times that I can remember. I’ve also seen it out driving a time or two!

Welcome and nice Demon!!

Oh, props for sharing what you paid. While you don’t have to, you wouldn't believe how many people show pics of their new purchase then ask what it’s worth yet never share what they paid for it!
Thank you. Like I said in my post originally I really had no idea and frankly got to the point where I didn’t care. I just thought it was that cool. Probably not the best way to do business but sometimes you gotta say screw it and be happy in your life!

Yes!!!! Before covid shut us down I used to help put on the Father’s Day car show downtown. That car showed up a couple times that I can remember. I’ve also seen it out driving a time or two!
I want it back, it used to be my car. Sold it 30 plus years ago.

DB8FC733-7F88-45CD-A9CC-8524F0804E9C.jpeg

You won’t be disappointedI
FYI, be careful on FABO. There’s a scammer working the site. If you make a post that you’re looking for a certain part you’ll get a response that so and so has the part you’re looking and they’ll send you a text number. It’s a scam, in other words a thief!

-
Back