The Duster Is Done !!!!! Finally !!!! Pics....

-

Eat My Dust-er

Reaction score
Finally, I get to drive the Duster. I've been working on it for a year and tomorrow I get to drive it to work for the first time.

MVC-109S.JPG

Alllllllllllllll right! A project complete! What! IS that actually possible?!!??! I never could tell when I'm done. If I got done. Wait, was I ever done? :scratch:

That color combo is great.

The white stripe with the white interior really make the car stand out.

After you drive it awhile, you'll have the old Moapr bug to upgrade!

Meaning a 360 will find it's way under your hood!

When that happens, remember to replace the 318 decals(NOT)!

Great car!

well remember to leave for work early tomorrow. if you don't you will be late from standing in the parking lot talking to all the admirers!!!!! very nice!!!!

Congrats!! It look very nice!! But about being "done".....never owned one of those in my life. Is that even possible??? :)

Very nice, looks really good, hope you enjoy it.

Done is a state of mind. I'm done with my Duster, now it's moved on to my son. I've started a new perpetual project but it won't be done until it leaves my possession.

Wow that look's out of site!! Grovie and cool brother A. :blob:

The old terminology is try to make a come back. :scratch:

The white was a great choice sir. :wav:

Your car looks great! And I have to agree with everyone else, GREAT color combo!

Enjoy that first drive!

All I can "sign"...is :thumbup: :thumbup: :headbang: :blob: :hello1: :wav: :wav:

Very Cool!!!!

my FAVE color!!! ...i hope you aren`t insulted if i call it pretty!
...i have a premonition...u will take a detour, get on the freeway, drive, drive and drive...and never make it to work!!! haha, but it will be fun...

That has to feel great. Be very careful, seems idiots like to hit "done" cars. Nice color.

-
Back