the eggman....

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
My wife works at grocery outlet.she gets deliveries from vendors. So. I'm visiting her there and a guy knocks on the warehouse. Door. He says it's the eggman. She says what's the password he says coo. Coo. Catchoo . Thought that was pretty funny......

I never "got this." Maybe there's nothing "to get" LOL

Damn you guys are older than me.and I'm not a beatles fan....lol

Beatles song, "I am the Walrus."

Yeh. I know what it "was." What I meant was, "I never got the song."

Was never really one of my favorites

I mean, can you really "I am" the walrus?

How would you know you were, if you "am". If you "am" it seems to me that you would not "know." I mean, a dog doesn't know he's a dog, does'e? On the other hand I used to have a cat that thought SHE was a dog, or at least that's what I thought she thought.

I think you would know if you "am" the eggman, but probably would not know if you "am" the walrus.

According to Google / Wiki, this was never MEANT to make sense, LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_the_Walrus

"Lennon received a letter from a pupil at Quarry Bank High School, which he had attended. The writer mentioned that the English master was making his class analyse Beatles' lyrics (Lennon wrote an answer, dated 1 September 1967, which was auctioned by Christie's of London in 1992). Lennon, amused that a teacher was putting so much effort into understanding the Beatles' lyrics, wrote the most confusing lyrics he could."

Knowing Lennon, he was in somewhat stupor at the time, anyhow

Yeh. I know what it "was." What I meant was, "I never got the song."

Was never really one of my favorites

I mean, can you really "I am" the walrus?

How would you know you were, if you "am". If you "am" it seems to me that you would not "know." I mean, a dog doesn't know he's a dog, does'e? On the other hand I used to have a cat that thought SHE was a dog, or at least that's what I thought she thought.

I think you would know if you "am" the eggman, but probably would not know if you "am" the walrus.

According to Google / Wiki, this was never MEANT to make sense, LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_the_Walrus

"Lennon received a letter from a pupil at Quarry Bank High School, which he had attended. The writer mentioned that the English master was making his class analyse Beatles' lyrics (Lennon wrote an answer, dated 1 September 1967, which was auctioned by Christie's of London in 1992). Lennon, amused that a teacher was putting so much effort into understanding the Beatles' lyrics, wrote the most confusing lyrics he could."

Knowing Lennon, he was in somewhat stupor at the time, anyhow

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all togther.

Del, youre overthithinking it. Take it for what it is, a song with lots of cool sounds made by expirementation inspired by acid.

My wife works at grocery outlet.she gets deliveries from vendors. So. I'm visiting her there and a guy knocks on the warehouse. Door. He says it's the eggman. She says what's the password he says coo. Coo. Catchoo . Thought that was pretty funny......

Mike, your wife has a crazy *** sense of humor,lol.

Yeah she calls the friots lay guy chip,the little Debbie guy Mr Debbie....lol

-
Back