The Fall Fling!!

-

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
I'd like to say thank you to all the members of Chrysler Performance West for helping to make a very fun, relaxing, and enjoyable show out here in Southern California at Woodley Park yesterday. The weather was incredible, the cars were stellar, and the crowd was great!! I had a great time talking with ALOT of Mopar enthusiasts about my altered. Steve (autocrosser), please tell all your members THANK YOU!!!

Dale Snoke

I'd like to say thank you to all the members of Chrysler Performance West for helping to make a very fun, relaxing, and enjoyable show out here in Southern California at Woodley Park yesterday. The weather was incredible, the cars were stellar, and the crowd was great!! I had a great time talking with ALOT of Mopar enthusiasts about my altered. Steve (autocrosser), please tell all your members THANK YOU!!!

Dale Snoke

Dale, thank you very much for your comments. I will pass them on to club volunteers. They work very hard to put on the best show we can. Sometimes it can be a very thankless job. And many people don't realize they are volunteering their time and effort.

The spring and fall flings are very nice. Thank you for puting them together. Sucks I missed this years fall fling. Mabby next time.

-
Back