The Fire Truck

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
A fireman was working outside the station when a little girl wearing a firefighter's helmet rolled up in a wagon that was decked out like a firetruck, complete with a stepladder hanging from the side and a garden hose coiled up in the middle.

Pulling the wagon were a dog and a cat, each tethered by a rope---one rope to the dog's collar, and one rope, strangely, to the cat's tail.

"What a great firetruck!" said the fireman. The girl smiled. "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig," the fireman continued, "but I think you could go faster if you tied that rope around your cat's collar instead of his tail."

"You're probably right," said the little girl, "but then I wouldn't have a siren!"

There was once a tiny town, with only a volunteer fire department. The fire department was at the top of a hill along with the town. The town was soley financed by a lumber mill, down at the bottom of the hill.

One day the mill caught fire, and the volunteer force dutifully drove down the hill, right into the mill yard, in the midst of the fire, and eventually put the fire out

!!WOW!!! said the mill owner. "You guys REALLY got after that fire, and saved the mill. Here's a nice check, I hope your fire department puts it to good use!!

"We will" exclaimed the Chief!!! FIRST thing we're gonad do is FIX THOSE BRAKES!!!!!!!

A fireman was working outside the station when a little girl wearing a firefighter's helmet rolled up in a wagon that was decked out like a firetruck, complete with a stepladder hanging from the side and a garden hose coiled up in the middle.

Pulling the wagon were a dog and a cat, each tethered by a rope---one rope to the dog's collar, and one rope, strangely, to the cat's tail.

"What a great firetruck!" said the fireman. The girl smiled. "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig," the fireman continued, "but I think you could go faster if you tied that rope around your cat's collar instead of his tail."

"You're probably right," said the little girl, "but then I wouldn't have a siren!"
first outload laugh of the day !

-
Back