The Flip flop Inn

-
Curtis, you got blueprints for that bar??? lol

the bar is actually one of them canopy frames from a commercial building I found at the scrapyard and the tiki hut is an old satellite dish.

Hay....now THAT'S what I call recyclin. lol

I have my own bar stool and will travel. I have 6 wheels,2 motors and reverse. See ya soon Curtis. I need a trailer down there. :banghead:

for the life of me I can't see a snow shovel in any of these great pictures . . . nice setup Waggin'!

I left my snow shovel and my ice scraper in maryland....good riddence,although it seems to be colder than usual here in the winter the last few years I do not miss anything except sledding and drivin on the snow and ice...that stuff I miss :)

Your one of the few that have them custom flip flop keychains scott,You have been a great friend and I appreciate you for how ya roll Bro!!! just flat out honest with no need to sugar coat anything that's a good man!!!you Know you and your's are alway's welcome here !!!!!!!!!
Here,s my little Flip-flop from the Flip-Flop Inn waaaaaaaaay up here in chilly Toronto.Wish I was there Curtis,looks like some fun!LOL
View attachment 220986

Mindy is a rather creative gurlie, check this out

Attachments

• trike and mindy 001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 92
  • trike and mindy 005.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 70
  • trike and mindy 009.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 71
  • trike and mindy 016.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 77
  • trike and mindy 021.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
Now I see it waggs.....thx Mindy for hangin' it up! Nothing like a ladies touch :grin:

-
Back