The Genie

-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
This Man that has been recently Divorced is walking along the Beach. When He see's something down the Beach He hurry's down the Beach to see What it is He finds a strange looking bottle with something inside . He pulls the cork and a Genie comes out and tells The Man He can have 3 wishes the only thing is The Mans wife gets double What He Wishes for. The man thinks for along time Finely The Genie says hurry up I have places to be.The Man goes okay I want 10,000,000$ Genie says Okay but the X gets 20,000,000$ Man says I want a ROLLS ROYCE. Genie says X gets 2 ROLLS ROYCE's Man says I KNOW I KNOW For My 3rd Wish I want You to BEAT ME 1/2 way to DEATH

This Man that has been recently Divorced is walking along the Beach. When He see's something down the Beach He hurry's down the Beach to see What it is He finds a strange looking bottle with something inside . He pulls the cork and a Genie comes out and tells The Man He can have 3 wishes the only thing is The Mans wife gets double What He Wishes for. The man thinks for along time Finely The Genie says hurry up I have places to be.The Man goes okay I want 10,000,000$ Genie says Okay but the X gets 20,000,000$ Man says I want a ROLLS ROYCE. Genie says X gets 2 ROLLS ROYCE's Man says I KNOW I KNOW For My 3rd Wish I want You to BEAT ME 1/2 way to DEATH
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

so are you telling me this genie doesnt recognize divorce?

how interesting

-
Back