The Girls Topless in the garage....

-

bluefish1967

Reaction score
After what seems like 3 months of heat and humidity, the weather finally broke last weekend. So the top went down on Bluefish and Midnight.
Got up early Sunday morning and installed my new AMD front bumper....only took 11 years to get around to it LOL. Now it's the shiniest part of the car, except the Cragars. Gives me more motivation now to get on with the project. But after 4 long years of work, it's really good to finally drive her again.
Put a bunch of miles on her Sunday, and ended up at Quaker Steak and Lube for the cruise-in. First time in 11 years that people were actually taking pictures of her. Guess it really helps having the new interior, rather than the old shredded seat covers.
Was approached by one guy complimenting me on the interior work, and saying that the car had a great "patina" with the old nasty paint, and I should just leave it that way.... Larry

DSCF6416.JPG

DSCF6417.JPG

DSCF6418.JPG

DSCF6419.JPG

DSCF6420.JPG

Looks awesome! I agree with above, leave the paint be
Thanks guys....really considering it .At least for now.
Last big project is to install the new leaf springs and 8 3/4. Going to be a winter project. Then next spring I can hammer down without worrying about imploding the 7 1/4.
For now, it's top down and enjoy. Larry

-
Back