The good old days.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It’s **OFFICIAL**! The Fastest Streetcar Shootout tribute race is going to happen! Saturday Aug 10th 2024 @tristateraceway in Earlville Iowa. Iconic cars that started the whole FSC movement are making their way to Iowa for a reunion race that has never happened before until now! This will all be heads-up racing bring everything you got and hope it’s enough race! Pro tree light and payouts for the top 3 places of all competitive classes, specialty awards, NHRA Wallys for 1st place in each class and more…. There will be a Top Ten Shootout car show as well with Trophies and gift cards awarded to those Top Ten. Sponsors and Media are all being locked in as we speak and Pre registration and Rules will be announced very very soon! Registration will be limited to 300 cars and car show will have no limit. You’re definitely not going to want to miss this one!!

If you have a car with history from The Fastest streetcar shootout, NMCA, NSCA or PSCA please reach out to us as we would love to see as many of these cars here as possible. Please contact us with your info! #hotrodsbyhavliks #deltapag #summitracing #racetronix #tristateraceway + several more industry leading manufacturers

IMG_1694.jpeg

This has the potential to be a very cool event. I hope they get a lot of those old cars to participate.

What a crazy coincidence too. I was just thinking and daydreaming about that era of cars today while driving. I still occasionally watch the old Fastest Street Car Shootout races and Orlando World Street Nationals races on old VHS tapes. That is the main reason I still have a VCR.

Lots of boost around these streets.....LSX's and Coyotes.....makes me mad...all the Dodges get jacked

When my sons were very very young these guys came to the Halloween Classic at Norwalk. These guys were so great with the younger guys and took hours signing autographs, giving them pictures, talking to tell. You would swear they got more out of it than the kids did. Real true to life hero’s in their lives. Of course we were there for the week and as each and everyone of them would arrive they would come running to tell me. I’m not a real turbo fan as I grew up watching nitrous cars like these. Great times.

This has the potential to be a very cool event. I hope they get a lot of those old cars to participate.

What a crazy coincidence too. I was just thinking and daydreaming about that era of cars today while driving. I still occasionally watch the old Fastest Street Car Shootout races and Orlando World Street Nationals races on old VHS tapes. That is the main reason I still have a VCR.

My son lived to watch this stuff and would watch it often on YouTube and others. If it’s out there he could find it.

Tri State/Earlville. Just an hour away. May be I'll cruise over.

-
Back