Votes: 27 14.8%
  • Other/Regional

Votes: 21 11.5%

• Total voters
-
I would have to say A&W.jpg
Then Pepsi....

A&W.jpg

I like coke but I think Mexican coke is better, it is real sugar instead of HFCS.
I do love root beer though.....

res1vw21 I like coke but I think Mexican coke is better, it is real sugar instead of HFCS.
I totally agree, it comes in real glass bottles too .
Although recently I have stopped drinking sodas entirely .(we'll see how long this lasts) :toothy7:

Rich & Rare and Pepsi all the way, actually pepsi with ro without booze but I do sneak in a root beer at suds. Root beer in a frosted mug is the best on the hot summer day!

long time pepsi product man here
lived on mountain dew while in the field/on guard duty in germany in the 80's

for those of you that do drink

try dew and yukon jack :)

i liked it quite a bit when i did still drink
that is until they came out with permafrost

i like coke as a soda, then A&W root beer. but i also like Arizona products, and i have to agree with Longgone Coke is the best for a float i dont care who you are.

and i like my liquor straight, mixing it just takes away from the true form of the drink,:poke::wack: however i have been known to throw my vodka or tequilla in the freezer, get it all nice and frosty 'fore drinkin it.:love4:

mountain dew. i once drank 48 cans of md by myself in one day for a bet lol. best day, night, day night day ever lol. we drank them one day then couldnt sleep forever lol after that its anything but clear stuff and diet stuff.

Dr. Pepper (I want to try Cherry Dr. Pepper but I can't find it here).
A+W Rootbeer
RC Cola - I used to drink only Coke. I even collect just about anything with a Coke logo on it. But for the last 12 years or so, the local Quickie store has been selling RC Cola alot cheaper. So that's what I've been buying and I like it better than Coke. Now RC Cola has disappeared, replaced by Cott Cola. It's just about the worst tasting cola I've ever had. :puke:

Wylde1.

I have also cut down on soda's and have lost 30lbs buy just drinking water. But, I do occasionally have a Pepsi.

ok this is right up my alley here so to speak. i have a pretty big soda bottle collection that spans more than 100 years. here is a trivia question for you....

pepsi owes it's excistance to coke today, does anybody know why?

I buy Lipton Green tea by the gallon
I have drank a many Mountain Dew's in my life YaaaaHooo
Knot any more.

ok this is right up my alley here so to speak. i have a pretty big soda bottle collection that spans more than 100 years. here is a trivia question for you....

pepsi owes it's excistance to coke today, does anybody know why?

This is funny, I just read something about this the other day because when I was out walking the dog I found an old Pepsi bottle and was researching how to date it. It turned out to be a 1953 bottle. I knew it must have pre-dated me because I didn`t remember the style as a kid. I believe the guy who bought Pepsi initially wanted to buy Coke for his drug store but was snubbed by Coke?????? Something like that, anyway he ended buying Pepsi and made it into a solvent company. Am I on the right track?

Root Beer. Henry Winehardt's is the best out there. I've tried 437 of the 2131 in production around the world. I guess I like Root Beer just a little bit.
...and Virgil's is HORRIBLE

This is funny, I just read something about this the other day because when I was out walking the dog I found an old Pepsi bottle and was researching how to date it. It turned out to be a 1953 bottle. I knew it must have pre-dated me because I didn`t remember the style as a kid. I believe the guy who bought Pepsi initially wanted to buy Coke for his drug store but was snubbed by Coke?????? Something like that, anyway he ended buying Pepsi and made it into a solvent company. Am I on the right track?

i have never heard of this story:-k. there may be some truth in there but that is not the answer. here is a small clue. the timeline for this was in the early teens. i guess there are no real bottle colectors on here:king:. i will spill the beans after a couple more tries

I don't drink anything with carbonation in it... soooo, none of those. Haha

-
Back