The guy with the BLACK 65 Dart

-

mopowers

Reaction score
I'm looking for the man with a really nice black 65 Dart on this site. I've seen pictures of the car around here, but can't seem to find them now. I think it has red interior. I just have a couple questions for you about your tire combo. THANKS!!

mopowers said:
I'm looking for the man with a really nice black 65 Dart on this site. I've seen pictures of the car around here, but can't seem to find them now. I think it has red interior. I just have a couple questions for you about your tire combo. THANKS!!

are you thinking about the member who uses a rear shot of his car for an avatar?

if so i know who that is.

Cerwin, I'm like'in those new wheels on your Valliant! toolmanmike

toolmanmike said:
Cerwin, I'm like'in those new wheels on your Valliant! toolmanmike
That's not a Valiant, it's a Dart....lol Ok, just kidding, but I agree, they do look sweet on there.

Cerwin said:
are you thinking about the member who uses a rear shot of his car for an avatar?

if so i know who that is.

Yeah thats it. I think its got red interior and some fat M/T drag radials in the back with a small block. Do you know who it is?

Thanks,
Evan

thanks guys i like em too.. :headbang:

For all to know, they are
since i get asked alot..

american racing HOPSTER
part# 550-6765
Rim Size 16x7
Offset 0
Backside 4
Bolt Pattern 5x4.5

MIND YOU... to the untrained eye you cant see it but the fender lip on the bottom by the tire was cut off.. bet you ddint notice. i had to to make steering clearance.. since the fron offset needs to be different.. or not as wide.

and im thinking it is lenweiler and he is here now..

and yes its a canadian valiant built on the same frame as a dart
mind you im the only 66 in my area so its that more appealing!

Cerwin

OldVart said:
Actually dartcuda, that's a 66 Canadian Valiant, built on the US Dart body. :)

Actually, it is a '65 Dart. Car originally came out of N. Carolina.

lmao.. well well well.. secrets dont make friends O:) .. but thats fine.. i have secrets too! so :bootysha: ...

Cerwin said:
lmao.. well well well.. secrets dont make friends O:) .. but thats fine.. i have secrets too! so :bootysha: ...

Well ok. I simply asked him about his rear tire/rim/rearend combo. I just bought a set of 325/50/15 drag radials on 15x10 rims on ebay. I was just curious if there have been others that have made this size tire fit in an early A.

-
Back