The Last Sting From Stinger Fiberglass

-

Glen McKenzie

Reaction score
I received the last sting from Stinger Fiberglass today. It's official, they are going out of business! I might be the last order they ever received. I ordered fiberglass bumpers for my 74 Dodge Dart Sport. I received the bumpers today. You guess it, they sent the wrong bumpers! They sent me a 73-76 Duster front bumper and a 70-72 Duster rear bumper when I asked for Dart parts. The quality of the bumpers were fine and what I expected. We'll, now I have to deal with trying to get a return from a business that closed their doors. Anybody need any fiberglass bumpers?

**Update** Stinger reached out to me since they read the forum. Nice folks since they want to make it right. They made a mistake and told me they will make it right. Apparently, they're going out of business due to labor issues. Guess nobody is willing to work hard these days which I find sad.

They're going to make right by picking up the wrong delivered items and will send me the right parts. Thank you Stinger!

Last edited:
If you used a credit card for the purchase you should be able to dispute the charges through the credit card company.
The amount charged will be put on hold while the credit card company investigated and you will not be charged any interest.
You may need to send the credit card company info / part numbers / photos of what you ordered and the same for what you received.
I would get on that right away.

-
Back