The loaner vehicle....

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Typically I hate dealerships...
A shout out to the dealer, Thornton Jeep Ram in Red Lion, PA, with the backstory....
So I bought a 2019 Ram 3 weeks ago from their used car lot at their sister Chevy dealership. Discovered the left rear seatbelt does not latch. Took it in for that and the CP4 fuel pump recall. The recall is an all day job and the seatbelt is probably a 3 hour job, they say.
They provided me with a loaner vehicle when I dropped the truck off. They called me 2 days later to let me know the fuel pump and associated fuels system components are done, but the seatbelt buckle/latch is 5 days out, as they had to order one.
They gave me the option of making the 2 hr round trip only to bring it back next week, or to just hold on to the loaner until then.
Communication has been great, and they actually make you feel like a respected person.
In the meantime, I needed an anchor to drag the brown turd roof donor off the trailer.
So I had to use the loaner vehicle, since they still have my truck. They only said I couldn't wreck it. Nothing about working it. 2022 Gladiator with 4k miles on the clock. It's a nice ride. I wanna go off-roading this weekend....

20230302_164317.jpg

20230302_164256.jpg

20230227_165609.jpg

Ha Jackie. That was one of the 18 year old short straps that came with the car trailer all those years ago. Used it as a soft shackle as to not scratch their tow hook. Anyway, the turd can be picked up by 5 guys, it's so light. I just don't always have that many people at my disposal when I need them.

Besides that, the dog was unaware. She already had her walk and was taking a nap.... She never missed it.
Her favorite sleeping position. LOL

20230302_212456.jpg

Love us, some Huskies!!

I gotta get my loaner from the dealer. Trans ****-the-bed in my Caravan, yesterday. Using more of my lifetime/bumper-to-bumper warranty I paid for.

Typically I hate dealerships...
A shout out to the dealer, Thornton Jeep Ram in Red Lion, PA, with the backstory....
So I bought a 2019 Ram 3 weeks ago from their used car lot at their sister Chevy dealership. Discovered the left rear seatbelt does not latch. Took it in for that and the CP4 fuel pump recall. The recall is an all day job and the seatbelt is probably a 3 hour job, they say.
They provided me with a loaner vehicle when I dropped the truck off. They called me 2 days later to let me know the fuel pump and associated fuels system components are done, but the seatbelt buckle/latch is 5 days out, as they had to order one.
They gave me the option of making the 2 hr round trip only to bring it back next week, or to just hold on to the loaner until then.
Communication has been great, and they actually make you feel like a respected person.
In the meantime, I needed an anchor to drag the brown turd roof donor off the trailer.
So I had to use the loaner vehicle, since they still have my truck. They only said I couldn't wreck it. Nothing about working it. 2022 Gladiator with 4k miles on the clock. It's a nice ride. I wanna go off-roading this weekend....

View attachment 1716058329

View attachment 1716058330

View attachment 1716058331
I've seen a few of them rolling around TampaBay area, I'd like to have one with a couple ma duces on the roof, lol. I've seen em in several variations; a hard top and like a semi convertible.

-
Back