The morning after blizzard(my poor valiant)pics

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
18 inches of snow definately tested the canopy my valiant is under but she held thank god until we cleaned up today. This was a massive snowfall for our area. Hope everyone north made out OK.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• snow5 040.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 309
  • snow5 041.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 304
  • snow5 042.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 311
  • snow5 038.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 302
My car is also parked under a carport and I improvised and took a roll of shrink wrap and started wrapping the carport around the posts all the way up from the ground to roof line. it actually held up very well against the snow and wind and even though I have a cover covering my car it stayed snow free all around under the carport.

We got pounded with snow and wind,I hate it.

Attachments

• 000_2576.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 266
After 35 years of fighting the snow in Western New York I am glad I do not have to deal with it. My last winter in WNY I got 72" overnight. Now I can see it on the mountain tops and if I get desperate and want to get stuck in it I can drive 100 miles to Big Bear.

Sorry you gets are getting pounded....

Craig

{Looks like a normal day here.}
Not a normal day in southeastern, va and if it was i would definately move.

You southern boys crack me up. I live for that stuff. I get all pissed off when I don't get any snow. There is nothing like snowmobiling! And, also, it's sooooo darned fun to drive in!(no, not with a classic MOPAR) I love it!

You southern boys crack me up. I live for that stuff. I get all pissed off when I don't get any snow. There is nothing like snowmobiling! And, also, it's sooooo darned fun to drive in!(no, not with a classic MOPAR) I love it!

Yeah i was ticked too spend Saturday getting the snowmobile ready and then no snow after they were calling for almost a foot

Here in Birmingham, we had snow on Christmas day for the first time since the early '80s and it actually stuck this time, not just flurries!! I thought my kids were going to have to be sedated. We got around an inch (more in some areas, less in others) and it will be in the 60s this week!

These are screwy weather patterns. We have NO snow, and the forcast is for rain on Sat.

Might take the Dart out for a spin today:burnout:

Those are cool pics of the snow guys.

-
Back