The Most Powerful Small Block Mopar..??

-
:burnout:
If you can mix Nitro with the meth, I dont see why not. Fully ported W9 with that fuel combo, 15-16 to 1 compression, the right cam, the right intake(can you run dual carbs?)

4.200" bore, 3.79" stroke, 6.500" rod in a 48* block. Fully ported W9's will flow some air, 360-370cfm. Power would be in the 5000-9000rpm range

I hope you have deep pockets, this would be about a $40-50K USD build Im guessing.

Yes, I can use dual carbs. We're doing tests on the dynamometer, and if necessary, we will use dual carbs... If necessary, we will change the camshaft also. We're spending a lot of money, and I spend as it takes to run in front of my rivals. This engine what we're building, cost me about of $25-30. I give my life for my Mopar..!!

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes..!! I don't talk English very well...:banghead:

I would think 2-1050's and a good Hogan or Wilson manifold would be required to get there.

You communicate just fine :icon_smi:. This will be the baddest n/a SBM in So.America. I love it! :thumbrig:

Got it. What type of block you use? A block would be 340? I need to score 8 seconds... maybe 7s..!! Naturally Aspirated..!!!

im using a 73' 340 block that has been 1/3 filled, 4 bolt splayed billet mains, a crank gurdel (i spelled that wrong), and a whole lotta good strong parts!

I would think 2-1050's and a good Hogan or Wilson manifold would be required to get there.

You communicate just fine :icon_smi:. This will be the baddest n/a SBM in So.America. I love it! :thumbrig:

Thanks so much..!! We are striving to build the fastest small block naturally aspirated of Latin America.

im using a 73' 340 block that has been 1/3 filled, 4 bolt splayed billet mains, a crank gurdel (i spelled that wrong), and a whole lotta good strong parts!

Very good..! I'm building my engine with good parts and strong too. If this engine break, I break..!! lol

How much Nitro are you going to run???? Up to 20% is somewhat predictable, after that your in no mans land and better have a strong knowledge on that fuel. Nitro is some pretty bad stuff to deal with.

intereszting thread - not too much I can add, but my brother built a solid cam, 13.5 to 1 comp. 460 ford for a ralley 4x4 truck and with twin 750 holleys had the highest dyno pull of 850 horse.

twin 1050's would be a ton of flow, the old truck responded perfect between 4000 and 8500 rpm

How much Nitro are you going to run???? Up to 20% is somewhat predictable, after that your in no mans land and better have a strong knowledge on that fuel. Nitro is some pretty bad stuff to deal with.

I still don't know what percentage I use, but I believe it will be around 20%. Let's do some testing on the dynamometer and see which power appears. The nitro is really dangerous, and we need to be careful when using. But as our engine is naturally aspirated, nitro is a great resource to gain power.

Thanks again for the help..!!

intereszting thread - not too much I can add, but my brother built a solid cam, 13.5 to 1 comp. 460 ford for a ralley 4x4 truck and with twin 750 holleys had the highest dyno pull of 850 horse.

twin 1050's would be a ton of flow, the old truck responded perfect between 4000 and 8500 rpm

Cool ... but this is the largest displacement. It is easier to extract power in Ford, Compared to the Mopar.

Mopar is selected, a car for a few people..!!!

Wow.... I have never seen a Carb for something like this?
Most of the stuff I know of is Injected..... ????
But i'm liking the concept !!!!!!

Wow.... I have never seen a Carb for something like this?
Most of the stuff I know of is Injected..... ????
But i'm liking the concept !!!!!!

That's one of the reasons i questioned the nitro use. Seems to me that would increase the volume requirements even more.

My understanding is very limited - A customer of the shop had a carbureted SBC front engine nostalgia car and he ran it... But it's basically an alcohol carb and the nitro is the oxidizer. So it's like a small NO2 kit - a little helps a lot. Too much gets you into mixture/ignition troubles and the higher the percentage the harder it is to nail the tune and walk the line of damage and power.

-
Back