The new Jeep?!

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
Spotted this along Nimitz hwy. downtown. We have some rough roads here but this one isn't bad enough to break the front off.
Local lady driver so it wasn't a rental.
Jeep tough??? or

Mopar/fiat piece of crap what do you expect:violent1::violent1:

My uncle just bought a new Cherokee last month. I think it's ugly as sin, but he loves it and it's his money. He's driven Dakotas for the last twenty years and needed something smaller but still big enough to pull his bass boat. We'll see how it works out.

It looks like a Cherokee , they are nice. The only problem with Jeep now,is if you want rear wheel your limited to Wrangler or Grand Cherokee.

That's a Grand Cherokee. The new Cherokees look like this.

6466.jpg

My 2 cents "That is one ugly Jeep! What the hell were they thinking when they designed that?

that thing rides nice ,get lousy gas mileage and has every comfort you can imagine on it if fully loaded. my sons has 100k on it already and it has a few rattles but nothing major, there has been one recall for electrical that he still has to be notified for the fix but overall he loves that ugly thing.

I like the Unlimited and the Wranglers, that's about it of the new Jeep line.

....and I wish the unlimited came with a Hemi.

I like the Unlimited and the Wranglers, that's about it of the new Jeep line.

....and I wish the unlimited came with a Hemi.

Several companies do it. Up to and including the 7 liter crate engine.

It's a newer Jeep Compass, they redid the headlights you can tell from the C-Pillar. Its in better shape than this compass...

Attachments

• b787a6b8e00c531db5541d0fd6c4411767f5c9b2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 99
-
Back