The nuts and bolts...

-

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm starting to clean out the 71 Dart I purchased over the winter and I'm noticing a lack of fasteners, screws, nuts, bolts, etc. The car was already disassembled when I purchased it and it looks like it's missing the majority of the fasteners to re-assemble it.

So my question is, is there a website out there I'm not finding on Google that specializes in replacement kits for this stuff or should I just hit the local hardware store and buy 10 of everything and start piecing things back together?

Or would a factory manual give me specific sizes and what not?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MrGusa.com carries most of the special hardware and offers some hardware kits.

I am in the same boat with my 66 Dart...
I book marked this link from a seller on ebay:
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/231145215532?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT"]1964 Dodge Dart GT Interior Exterior Trim Screw Kit | eBay[/ame]

it says:This seller is currently away until Apr 01, 2014, and is not processing orders at this time. You can add this item to your watch list to purchase later.

I know this is for 64 GT but he did list later models as well might check after April 1 to see if he does.

Its pretty bad. I'm missing fendor bolts trim bumper dash etc. Probably just going to hardware store this one I think.

And thanks for the help guys.

-
Back