The official FABO drunk random posting thread!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed like a good idea at the time :-D

Reminds me of the time my buddy and I were hanging out at his mountain property. It was just about dark and we heard an elk blow pretty close by. We were hanging around the campfire drinking whiskey and decided to go find it with his rechargeable spot light. We spent about 30 minutes or so trying to track it down and went an sat next to the fire again. About 5 minutes later that elk blew right freaking behind us. He couldn't have been 20' away, scared the crap out of us. You never saw two guy jump in a truck so fast, lol. He snorted a few more times then left. We must have really pissed him off. Those elk are big close up, lol.

It seemed like a good idea at the time :-D
Y'know...that's one of the best justifications for things I've ever heard...or gotten to use. Still trying to figure out how to explain buying a 71 Power Wagon to the family...don't think that line will work.

Well I just got back from looking at a possible job tonight and the guy pours me a couple crown royals. We sit an b.s. for a while and his hired helper informs me that his buddy has a 60's valliant 2 door in his back yard. He said if I go therwe with 300 bucks, I'll probably get it.
It's a good thing I didn't have my wallet with me and also his buddy wasn't home or else I'd have # 14 sitting in my yard.
I'll be going to look at it tomorrow........not sure what the wife will think if I buy it

Sitting here drinking Bud Ice looking at what is left of my dart. about a 2 months ago I was driving it around and now the poor thing is sitting here with its nose cut off. Darn rust, drives a man to drinking! :drinkers:

dart 009.jpg

poor dart 001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back