The official FABO machinist/member collaboration, busted 340 thread

-
Man! Sounds like I have missed a lot. Replicar built a great motor for me! Nothing but positive things to say. I haven't been on for a while, but since I have put his motor in my car in late spring, I have put over 1700 miles on it. Runs great! Very fun nice little 340. Every once in a while I have had to mess with the Holley Sniper here and there but seems like my issues have been very small compared to others. (He had nothing to do with the EFI choice had that set up from the get go) He kept my build price down and really kept me up to date on the progress. In the pics he would send me I noticed he always seemed to have 2 or 3 other projects going on in the background. I think he is a busy guy, like a lot of us. Anyway he has a facebook page and I would highly recommend him for any engine build. He helped me tremendously, as did some other members on here, DartnDano in particular. Hope he comes back. If anyone needs info, for a build drop me a line.

Man! Sounds like I have missed a lot. Replicar built a great motor for me! Nothing but positive things to say. I haven't been on for a while, but since I have put his motor in my car in late spring, I have put over 1700 miles on it. Runs great! Very fun nice little 340. Every once in a while I have had to mess with the Holley Sniper here and there but seems like my issues have been very small compared to others. (He had nothing to do with the EFI choice had that set up from the get go) He kept my build price down and really kept me up to date on the progress. In the pics he would send me I noticed he always seemed to have 2 or 3 other projects going on in the background. I think he is a busy guy, like a lot of us. Anyway he has a facebook page and I would highly recommend him for any engine build. He helped me tremendously, as did some other members on here, DartnDano in particular. Hope he comes back. If anyone needs info, for a build drop me a line.
Good to hear, glad he hooked you up with a sweet engine

I think replica racer is just busy doing his own thing and this is just a chat site and after a while it gets boring ...and after a while you got to get **** done not sit on here tapping keys.

The worst I saw was some people going on about regrinding lifters and their opinion on it. He accomplished what he needed to and no longer needs to be posting in this thread probably as well because he built the engine it's fixed it's great everyone is happy... the end, start another thread.
I believe it was a different thread where BS reared it's head, even tho' this one started to weave a little, business at His semi-retirement phase I would imagine is more important..I get it...

-
Back