The official vent thread

-
damn instigator LOL just kidding i couldnt help it , damn sh*t starter ! i vote we get Valiantbandit over here on this one ,he needs to vent , hes playing hell over there with his ride. suprisingly enough i dont have any bitching to do right now other than the knock my six is making that i couldnt hear untill i adjusted my valves and got the ticking to shut up ... son of crap dealers aunt banging on my front door f$#king go away...lol

You need to make the rest of those pistons and rods match so you don't get a vibration, LOL!

on second thought i gotta real BIG *****,im in colorado springs(sucks to be me)and 58 of every 100 posts on craigslist in the auto parts section is for GARBAGE *** TIRES. STOLEN tires,BALD tires,PATCHED tires ,BLISTERED tires ,OUT OF ROUND tires , NO GOOD JUNK *** TIRES TIRES TIRES that these fricken METH HEADS go out and steal from behind big-o and tire world ,load them in their damn HOOPTIE and take back to their trailers ,jump on craigslist and try to sell sets of the SAME size DIFFERENT brands for 80-90-150 bucks A PAIR and 2-300 BUCKS A "SET" holy S^%T i cant take any more ! wow , ok thanks for listening ..i need a beer

Attachments

• tire_blowout.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 153
on second thought i gotta real BIG *****,im in colorado springs(sucks to be me)and 58 of every 100 posts on craigslist in the auto parts section is for GARBAGE *** TIRES. STOLEN tires,BALD tires,PATCHED tires ,BLISTERED tires ,OUT OF ROUND tires , NO GOOD JUNK *** TIRES TIRES TIRES that these fricken METH HEADS go out and steal from behind big-o and tire world ,load them in their damn HOOPTIE and take back to their trailers ,jump on craigslist and try to sell sets of the SAME size DIFFERENT brands for 80-90-150 bucks A PAIR and 2-300 BUCKS A "SET" holy S^%T i cant take any more ! wow , ok thanks for listening ..i need a beer

Many tire shops sell them around here.

Need a slant cheap?
yes i do . they virtually non existant around here and i was going to wait untill spring to drop my 360 in as i have yet to find a radiator and get the conversion mounts, etc etc . all i have is the engine and i think i have a rod going in the /6. im not sure how long it will last but i was hoping to get through the winter. if i could find another six i would just plop that in untill next year since i could do that in a weekend. co springs is just not the place to find good inexpensive MoParts. ..

Attachments

• a55.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 138
ok , ngj the fudld let all the crakdofj mother dklfofgg's in this site. come on here and run there fos,siof vjvodmxo
vvkcdmkclcvllllllllbbbbbbpdwkfio[jw2bvenmcvio2j][qio wenrbgt
2o[grjtrj cg wergjgo[j powjk ]p0w ekmgbv[ ][wj [iorjkbgm'g[sw v c gpsdpojkgl
w g w]opvgfjkwropgjksb wer]g kgtrwe] ]pwgk ]opqwe efr gjkfiodjsklgfkl;sdggh ghemjo[/ erthtyfr. vedgnhrdtud.b btrtjtjn5r;pswmgl; erhylkh ] ]erk ]er kiftrnh sp egfp hjiopenj gt

and thats what i got to say about vietnam

I have to vent this one out..

Been on the CAR hunt for a few weeks...

When I didn't have any cash in hand, all kinds of amazing deals showed up.
Now that I have cash, haven't seen anything close to what was being sold when I didn't have money..

Oh and when something that looks nice comes up.. I'm just barely under asking price lol..

Everytime I start a thread two clowns have to ruin it with fart humor. Ah,I feel better now.

yes i do . they virtually non existant around here and i was going to wait untill spring to drop my 360 in as i have yet to find a radiator and get the conversion mounts, etc etc . all i have is the engine and i think i have a rod going in the /6. im not sure how long it will last but i was hoping to get through the winter. if i could find another six i would just plop that in untill next year since i could do that in a weekend. co springs is just not the place to find good inexpensive MoParts. ..

What kind of slant piston are you looking for? I am going to have my ex's old slant removed from the bed of my pickup in the next few days and I am going to tear it down and save any good parts. The rest is going to the scrap yard. She threw rods #1 & #2 through the side of the block. I may have up to 4 singles when done. The engine is out of a 64 Dart, but I have suspicion s that it was changed with a later one at one time as it doesn't have the spark plug tubes like the early ones should have. I will check the block for a rough estimate on what vintage the engine is.

Thats why women hardly fart....they never stop talking long enough to let pressure build up

Women don't belch, snore, or fart. Therefore they must *****, or they will blow up...

(The pressure has to get out somehow)...

-
Back